We are currently recruiting a Client Services Manager for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Obtain in depth knowledge of all client structures (UBO, shareholders, transactions, activities …)
- Ensure the team meet its deadlines for deliverables (agreed with clients and/or organization, financial statements and reports, tax declarations, general meeting …)
- Review of the all deliverables prepared by the accountants or the Client Services Assistant Manager, including but not limited to: management accounts, annual accounts, BCL reports, tax (including VAT) returns, agenda’s, board packs, minutes, payment instructions
- Act as back-up to the accountants and Client Services Assistant Manager as needed
- Act as non-executive director on the board of clients
- Have regular one-to-one with each team member in his/her team
- Set objectives for each team member, defines and reviews job description
- Develop team members
- Attend social events with clients and advisors
- Minimum BAC+3/4 or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in accounting in domiciliation of companies, fiduciary or PSF, 2 of which in managing teams
- Strong working knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP, IFRS would be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software (preferably BOB)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, keep within tight deadlines and multi-task
- Strong motivation to work in a quickly growing, dynamic and challenging environment
- Valid working permit for a Luxembourg
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.